Yield: 4 servings Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, salsa, parsley and cilantro.
- Gently stir in chicken and cheese.
- Carefully spread chicken mixture on the other side of the bread.
- Top with arugula.
- Close sandwich and slice.
- Garnish with a toothpick and tomato.
- 1 cup - roasted chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup - low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoon - chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon - parsley
- 1 tablespoon - cilantro
- 1/3 cup - low-fat cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 cup - arugula
- 8 - slices multi-grain bread
- 4 - grapes tomatoes, halved