- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Once they are cooked strain the water.
- While the noodles are cooking prepare the noodle sauce. Heat the water in a microwave save measuring cup for 1-2 minutes. While the water is hot add the siracha, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and ginger. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan or wok heat the oil over medium heat, add the carrots, peppers and onions cook for 1 minute. Next add the cooked noodles, noodle sauce, broccoli and napa cabbage. Sauté for an additional minute and coat all the ingredients in the noodle sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Wok or Sauté Pan
- 1 -14 ounce package Lo Mein Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Sliced Red Peppers
- ¼ cup Sliced Red Onions
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 4 cups Thinly Sliced Napa Cabbage
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Siracha Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Grated Ginger
- Salt and Pepper