Our Veggie Holiday Tree is a healthy holiday snack. It is just as much fun to decorate as it is to eat! We hope your Holidays are Twice As Good.
- Wash and dry all vegetables.
- Cut the stocks off both heads of broccoli and reserve all the florets.
- Slice the cucumbers into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut the bottom and top off of the yellow bell pepper, remove the seeds and slice the pepper in half. Use a star shaped cookie cutter to cut a star shape out of the yellow bell pepper.
- Wrap the cone shaped styrofoam with plastic wrap.
- Insert a toothpick 1 inch from the bottom of the styrofoam. Press a broccoli floret into the toothpick stem first. Repeat this going all the way up the cone covering the entire cone with broccoli florets.
- Place additional toothpicks between the broccoli florets and gently press the red tomatoes, yellow tomatoes, and cucumber slices to look like ornaments on a tree.
- Last place a toothpick at the top of the tree and gently press the star shaped yellow bell pepper on the toothpick.
- For the dipping sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour into a serving bowl and enjoy with the assorted vegetables.
Star Shape Cookie Cutter
- 2 Broccoli Heads
- 1 cup Red Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup Yellow Grape Tomatoes
- 2 small Cucumbers
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Cone Shaped Styrofoam
- Plastic Wrap
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper