We’ve put a fun spin on a yummy Mexican favorite with our Roasted Summer Corn. Try this recipe to make your next summer BBQ Twice as Good!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lay the corn on a baking sheet.
- Combine the olive oil, chili powder, and lime juice. Use a pastry brush to brush all of the corn with the seasoned oil. Sprinkle each corn with salt and pepper and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Place a few dollops of the crema over each corn and top with crumbled queso fresco. Serve with lime wedges.
- 4 ears Corn
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup Crema or Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Queso Fresco or Feta, crumbled
- Lime Wedges