- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice rolls in half with serrated knife.
- Start assembling sandwiches by spreading mayo and mustard on all slices.
- Place about a tablespoon of pulled pork on each bottom bun and squeeze a few drops of lime juice on pork. Top with ham, cheese and dill pickle. Put tops on each sandwich and place them on prepared baking sheet. Brush each top bun with melted butter and bake for 4-6 minutes or until warm and the cheese has begun to melt. Serve alongside assorted green olives and enjoy!
- 12 Small Cuban Rolls or Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Roasted Pulled Pork
- 12 slices Honey Ham
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- 12 slices Dill Pickle
- 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon Butter,melted
- Green Olives for Serving