We want to wish you a happy Valentines Day! You will be sure to fall in love with our Sweetheart Strawberry Cake!! You can make one for your sweetie pie or give the recipe as a gift to friends and family. All you need to do is put all of the dry ingredients in a jar and seal it with a bow! Hope your Valentines Day is Twice as Good!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place thawed strawberries in a blender with, vegetable oil, milk and extract. Puree until smooth.
- Whip the sugar and eggs with hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold egg into blended strawberries and slowly fold in strawberry gelatin, sifted flour and baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour batter into heart shaped cake pans. Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven. Allow to cool.
- Combine the melted white chocolate and the whipped cream cheese.
- Decorate the cakes with the icing and top with strawberries.
Heart Cake Pans
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries in Syrup, thawed
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 package Strawberry Gelatin, 3 ounces
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 ¾ cup Cake Flour, sifted
- 1 bar White Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Strawberries