Happy Independence Day From Twice As Good!! Celebrate with this refreshing Watermelon Salad at your 4th of July BBQ.
- Place watercress on a large flat plate top with watermelon, blueberries and pomegranate seeds.
- To make the vinaigrette, pour the juice in a blender add the vinegar and the agave nectar. Blend on low speed and slowly drizzle the olive oil into the blender simultaneously. Once the vinaigrette has slightly thickened season with salt and a touch more agave if necessary.
- Drizzle ¼ of the vinaigrette over the watermelon salad; serve the remaining vinaigrette on the side. Enjoy!
Large Serving Platter
- 4 cups Watercress
- 1 small Seedless Watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 4 tablespoons Pomegranate Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1 cup Light Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Salt