Our April Fool’s Cucumber Sushi is a fun and healthy food swap trick for your friends. Have a Twice As Good April Fool’s Day!
April Fool’s Cucumber Sushi
- Cut the ends of both cucumbers off and discard. Next cut the cucumbers into 1 inch rounds. Hollow out the center of each cucumber round using a ¼ inch round cookie cutter or a small spoon.
- Thread the cantaloupe, celery, ham, and asparagus into the hollowed part of each cucumber.
- Use a sharp knife to cut any excess off the ends of each cucumber.
- Optional: cut the stuffed cucumber in half. Enjoy.
¼ Inch Round Cookie Cutter
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 cup Cantaloupe,cut into long strips
- 2 Celery Stalks,cut into long strips
- 5 slices Ham or Turkey, rolled into a log
- 12 Asparagus Spears
- Soy Sauce (for dipping)