Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween with our Terrifyingly Delicious Bars!
Yield: 24 Bars Cooking Time: 1 Hour Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, cereal, walnuts, honey, egg white and salt in large bowl. (Mixture should be wet and crumbly.
- Press granola mixture into one even layer on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Then, evenly distribute chopped candy over granola mixture. Bake 5-10 minutes or until candy has slightly melted. Allow to cool before cutting into bars. (Tip cut the bars while they are still warm to have a straight edge)
- To make spooky faces with taffy chews: Roll out taffy into thin sheets and cut into squares to make the face.
- Decorate with additional candy and candy eyes to make unique spooky faces. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Rolled Oatmeal
- 2 cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 Egg White
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Assorted Leftover Halloween Candy, slightly chopped
- Green or Blue Taffy Chews
- Candy Eyes (optional)