For a fun afternoon snack try our Twice as Good Banana Sushi!
Yield: 4-8 Servings Cooking Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Peal the bananas. Spread the peanut butter on 1-2 of the bananas, coat the banana with the puffed rice cereal. Place on the prepared baking sheet and chill.
- Next, spread the Nutella® or chocolate hazelnut spread on 1-2 of the bananas, roll the banana in the granola. Place the banana on the prepared sheet tray and chill.
- Next, spread the melted chocolate only on the top of 1-2 bananas. Quickly top with rainbow sprinkles. Chill For the last 1-2 bananas coat the top with the melted white chocolate. On one evenly place the rainbow cereal. On the other 1-2 bananas sprinkle the poppy seeds and lemon zest. Chill all the bananas for an additional 5 minutes.
- Once the bananas have chilled use a sharp knife to cut each one into 6-8 pieces. Top the poppy lemon bananas with the candy fish. Serve cold on a large platter. Enjoy!
- Additional Topping Ideas: Marshmallow fluff, crushed graham crackers and chocolate chips. Peanut butter and chocolate chips. Nutella® and coconut flakes. White chocolate and blueberries. White Chocolate and dehydrated strawberries. Peanut butter and salty potato chips. Almond butter and golden raisins.
- 4-8 Bananas
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Puffed Rice Cereal
- ½ cup Nutella® or Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- ½ cup Granola
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 tablespoon Rainbow Sprinkles
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¼ cup Rainbow Cereal
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 4-8 Candy Fish (optional)