Did you know that November 23rd is National Cashew Day? To celebrate, we made these good for you Cashew Clusters! We hope your Cashew Day is Twice As Good!
- Set up a dipping station with a cooling rack lined with a piece of parchment paper to catch the excess chocolate.
- In a food processor puree the dates, coconut oil, water, and salt to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and stir in the cashews. The mixture will be thick.
- Portion the cashew mixture into 12 small balls. Slightly press the balls so that they are flat. Place the clusters in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Dip half of each cluster into the melted chocolate and place onto the prepared cooling rack.
- Pour the white chocolate on the remaining half and garnish with a cashew. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of Dried Pitted Dates
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Whole Cashews
- ½ cup Melted Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup Melted White Chocolate
- Cashews for Garnish