With over 50 varieties, Kale is one of today’s most popular veggies. We use baby kale in our Kale Salad plus some of our favorite ingredients, smoked almonds and Granny Smith apples. We hope your Kale Salad will be Twice As Good.
- Toast the Italian bread slices in a toaster until golden brown and very dry. Allow to cool slightly and rip apart into small pieces.
- Combine kale, radicchio, almonds, cheddar cheese, and apple into a large salad bowl. Toss gently.
- Pour all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette into a jar. Securely fasten the lid and give the vinaigrette a Shake, Shake, Shake. Pour the vinaigrette over the kale salad and give the salad another toss.
- Top with the crumbled Italian bread and enjoy immediately.
- 4 slices Dry Italian Bread
- 4 cups Baby Kale Leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Radicchio
- ¼ cup Smoked Almonds
- ½ cup Saved Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey