1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl mash bananas with fork or potato masher until smooth. Mix in yogurt, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with sliced banana and extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until toothpick is removed clean when inserted into center of bread.
- Cool on wire rack for at least an hour before slicing. Enjoy!
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- ½ cup Plain Green Yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Sliced Banana
- Mini Chocolate Chips