2 Dozen Cookies
- Cream butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and whip until combined.
- Next add flour and orange zest. Last add cranberries and mix until just incorporated.
- Pour cookie dough onto a sheet of parchment paper, roll the cookie dough into a log and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the cookie dough log into 24 cookies. Top with sugar crystals and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to fully cool. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Salted Butter, softened
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Crystals