- Sterilize the flower pots by washing with soapy hot water or putting in dishwasher.
- Place chocolate wafers in food processor and grind until cookies are crumbly. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk pudding base and milk.
- Stirring gently, add cream cheese mixture to pudding.
- With a hand mixer whip heavy cream, banana extract, and confectioners sugar until it has formed soft peaks or the cream is no longer runny and has tripled in volume. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pudding and cream cheese mixture.
- In flowerpots, layer ground chocolate wafers and cream cheese mixture. Be sure to have chocolate wafers as the top layer so it looks like dirt.
- “Plant” plastic flowers in pots for decoration.
- 1 - package chocolate wafers
- 12 ounces - low-fat cream cheese
- 4 packages - chocolate pudding mix, instant
- 4 ½ cups - non-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon - vanilla extract
- 2 cups - heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons - banana extract
- ⅓ cup - confectioners’ sugar
- plastic flowers for decoration
- 6 - small flower pots