1 Dozen Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream butter, brown sugar and coconut sugar until pale and light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat for an additional minute.
- Add he almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix on low speed just until almond flour is mixed in. Add walnuts and chocolate chips. Mix for 30 more seconds.
- Dollop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough for each cookie onto prepared cookie sheets leaving 2 inches around each cookie for spread allowance.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the outer edge of the cookies are golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on cooling rack. Enjoy!
Mixer with Paddle Attachment
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar or Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips