Recipe courtesy of SkyCity Restaurant
- Mix eggs, cream and milk, pour over all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased soufflé cups, cover with foil and place into a bain-marie and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until custard sets up.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
- 1 pound Brioche Loaf, torn into pieces
- ¼ pound Blueberries
- ¼ pound White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract
- 5 ounces Sugar
- 8 Whole Eggs
- 4 cups Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- Cinnamon and nutmeg