Yield: 4 servings Cooking Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Boil eggs for 6-8 minutes. Remove shells.
- Coarsely chop and put in large bowl. Add durkees, mayonnaise, chives, salt and pepper. Mix gently.
- Remove crust from bread.
- Spoon on egg mixture. Close sandwich and cut in half.
- Top with toothpick holding a tomato.
- 4 - eggs
- 1 tablespoon - durkees
- 2 tablespoons - low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon - chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon - tarragon, chopped
- 8 slices - pumpernickel bread
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 - grape tomatoes
- 8 - toothpicks