- Heat the oven to 180°
- Using a pastry brush, brush the enamel cups with 1 part melted butter, dust with flour and pour in the batter.
- Place sweet corn, eggs, salt, milk and the second bowl of melted butter into a bowl and stir.
- Mix in flour and paprika to form a dough.
- Bake at 170°C for about 25 minutes or until well risen and lightly browned.
- Brush with the rest of the melted butter to keep the top soft.
- Serve with Biltong pate.
- Melted Butter, for greasing
- 410g Creamed Sweet Corn
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 5ml Salt
- 90g Butter (measured into 3 bowls of 30g each. 1 for greasing the tins. 1 for the batter, one for painting the bread tops once baked)
- 60ml Warm milk
- 350g Self Raising Flour
- 2ml Paprika