We hope your holidays are Twice as Good!
2 Dozen Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 3 Baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl, set aside.
- Use a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer to whip the butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until its light and fluffy.
- Add the molasses, vanilla extract and egg, whip until combined.
- Slowly add the sifted dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Spoon heaping 1 teaspoon sized balls onto the prepared baking sheets with an inch between each cookie and bake for 7-8 minutes turning once during cooking.
- Place baked cookies on a cooling rack. Once cooled drizzle with melted white chocolate and top with sprinkles. Enjoy!
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Allspice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup White Chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon Sprinkles