Celebrate National Honey Month with our Honey Glazed Salmon!
- Mix ginger powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Season both sides of the salmon evenly.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the honey glaze in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan to a medium high heat. Add the oil and carefully add the salmon fillets flesh side down. Sear for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Add the honey glaze to top of flesh side. Cook for an additional minute constantly spooning the glaze over top of the salmon. Internal temperature should register 140°F for medium and 145°F for well done. Enjoy with your favorite side dishes.
- 4 - 6 ounce Salmon Fillets, skinned
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed or Canola Oil
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Orange, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch