Congratulations to all of the athletes that have made it to the XXII Olympic Winter Games!!! Their dedication to their sport have won them all gold metals from all of their fans already! Our Olympic Gold Metal Cookies were inspired by all of the athletes and aspiring athletes as our token of support!! Support all your athletes and make them Olympic Gold Metal Cookies. Good luck to all the teams and we hope this years Winter Olympics are Twice as Good.!
2 Dozen Cookies
- Cream the butter and the sugar with a hand mixer until they are light and fluffy.
- Slowly add each egg one at a time until they are well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla yogurt and mix until all of the ingredients combine.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and slowly add it to the butter and sugar using a spoon.
- Wrap the cookie dough in plastic and allow to chill for 2 hours.
- Pre heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly dust a clean service with the flour and roll out the chilled cookie dough to a ¼ inch thickness. Use a 4 inch round cookie cutter to make the cookies.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet with 1 inch space between each cookie. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the icing and mix until smooth. The icing should be slightly thick.
- Decorate the cookies using the icing however you like. Enjoy!!
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 cups Flour ( plus extra for dusting)
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Food Die
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract