Today Is National Chocolate Chip Day!! We have created these sweet Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars to celebrate the invention of the chocolate chip! We hope your National Chocolate Chip Day is Twice As Good!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use nonstick cooking spray to coat an 8 by 8 square baking dish.
- Place the chocolate chip cookies into a large plastic bag and use a rolling pin or a meat mallet to crush all the cookies to a fine crumble. Reserve ¼ of the crumble mixture for the topping.
- To make the crust combine ¾ of the crushed chocolate chip cookies with the melted butter. Mix well and pour into prepared baking dish. Use your hands to press the crumble to make a nice crust. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- For the cheesecake filling combine the cream cheese, yogurt, egg whites, and flower in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to combine everything until the mixture is smooth and lump free.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips to the cheesecake filling.
- Pour the cheesecake filling right over the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once completely chilled sprinkle on the remaining crumbled cookies and drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Cut into 16 rectangles and enjoy.
- 10 Small Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 teaspoons Butter, melted
- 1 (8oz) package Low-Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup melted White Chocolate