- Place the frosted flakes in a bag and crush into small pieces using your fingers.
- Next place the peeled bananas into the crushed cereal and press to completely coat the banana.
- Slice the banana down the middle lengthwise.
- Mix the yogurt and peanut butter until smooth.
- Assemble the banana boats by spooning the yogurt into the piping bag, cut the very tip of the bag with your scissors. Point the cut tip of the filled bag along one end of the cut banana and squeeze the filling right into the pocket made in the banana. Top with the sliced strawberries.
- 4 Ripe Bananas, peeled
- 1 cup Frosted Flakes
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ cup Sliced Strawberries