Yield: 4-8 Cooking Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: A Taste of South Africa (Season 6)
- Cream together all ingredients until smooth.
- The pate will be fairly loose, so spoon into small dishes before serving.
- Serve with Mielie bread or triangles of fresh brown bread.
- Garnish with chopped chives and pink peppercorns (optional)
ScaleFull Episode: A Taste of South Africa (Season 6)
- 100g Biltong, grated finely
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 50 ml Double Cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 10ml Chopped Chives
- Pinch Caster Sugar
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Serve with Traditional Miele Bread