Celebrate National Jam Day with our Twice as Good Raspberry Jam!
Yield: 16 Ounces Cooking Time: 45 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Rise raspberries and allow to air dry in strainer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer raspberries to large pot. Add apple cider, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium low heat for 20-45 minutes stirring frequently.
- After cooking for about 30 minutes test jam by dipping a metal spoon into mixture. Next run your finger down back of spoon to make a line in the middle. If the jam holds its shape on both sides, it is ready. If the middle becomes flooded with jam continue to cook, testing every 5 minutes. Once thickened add salt.
- Fill 2 8-ounce glass jars or 4 4-ounce jars with jam. Allow jam to cool completely before toping with lid. Refrigerate the jam for up to a month. Enjoy!
- 6 cups Fresh Raspberries
- 2 cups Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt