Yield: 4-6 Servings Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Introducing India! (Season 3)
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients for salad except avocado and lemon juice.
- Blend the dressing ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into a serving container.
- Dress salad with 3 tablespoons of dressing then toss until salad is coated. Spoon salad onto a serving dish.
- Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice to prevent the avocado from turning brown. Place the avocado on top of the salad
- Serve the remaining dressing on the side.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: Introducing India! (Season 3)
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, cored and chopped
- ½ cup Red Onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup Fennel, sliced thin
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Mini Yellow Bell Peppers, sliced thin
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 cup Cucumber, chopped and seeded
- 5 Mint Leaves
- ¼ teaspoon Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Salt