Yield: 4-6 Servings Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Introducing India! (Season 3)
- Combine chickpeas, tomatoes, and red onion.
- In a small food processor combine the yogurt, tamarind paste, cilantro, honey, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over chickpeas and toss.
- Spoon the dressed chickpeas over the butter lettuce and top with the crushed crackers
Measuring CupsFull Episode: Introducing India! (Season 3)
- 2 cans Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- ½ cup Red Onion, diced small
- 1 head Butter Lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup Indian Papri Crackers or Butter Crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup Plain Yogurt
- 3 teaspoons Tamarind Paste
- ½ cup Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Salt and Pepper