Summer has finally arrived! We love all of the fresh fruits and veggies that summer brings. Try out our Veggie Crostini for a yummy summer treat at your pool party! We hope eating your veggies this summer will be Twice As Good!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To make the crostini lay out all the slices of the baguette in a single layer on a baking tray, bake the bread for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat. Add olive oil, grape tomatoes, red bell peppers, and asparagus. Sauté for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Snip the end of each garlic clove to expose a flat surface. Rub the flat surface of the garlic clove on each toasted crostini.
- Spread two teaspoons of ricotta cheese over each crostini.
- Top the ricotta with your sautéed veggies. Enjoy.
- 1 French Baguette, sliced into 24 thin slices
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 8 Asparagus Spears, sliced thin on a bias
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese