Yield: 4-6 Servings Cooking Time: 4 Hours 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Introducing India! (Season 3)
- Use a pastry brush to coat the chicken with olive oil. Generously season the chicken with the turmeric, garam masala, coriander, salt and pepper. Place the seasoned chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, tomato paste and ginger and mix well. Pour over chicken.
- Cover with chicken stock and cook for 3½ hours on the medium high heat setting.
- Add the cream and cook for another half hour on low.
- Garnish with parsley.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: Introducing India! (Season 3)
- 1 pound Chicken Leg Quarters
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 3 tablespoons aram Masala or Indian Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, minced
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Cream
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish