Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 4 hours Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a dutch oven. Brown the chicken 4 pieces at a time. Set aside.
- Add onions and cook until tender.
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onions, garlic, rice, olives, chicken broth, bay leaf.
- Cook in slow cooker about 4 hours.
- Garnish with peas and roasted red peppers.
- ¼ cup - olive oil
- 8 - chicken thighs, skin-on
- 1 - onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves - garlic, minced
- 12 ounces - roasted peppers, drained
- ¼ cup - spanish olives, pitted
- 1 - bay leaf
- 1 large - package of yellow rice
- 3 ½ cups - chicken broth
- ½ cup - peas