Spring is finally here so we are celebrating with our Cheerful Spring Bark. It is sweet and salty and full of yummy dried fruit. We hope your Cheerful Spring Bark is Twice As Good.
- Spread the crushed cereal evenly on a cookie sheet with raised edges.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the crushed cereal and use a spoon or spatula to spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the pistachios, blueberries, cranberries, and candy covered chocolates evenly over the white chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator and let the chocolate harden for 15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has fully hardened break the bark into odd shapes. Store in an air tight container for up to a week. Enjoy.
Spatula or Spoon
- 1 cup Your Favorite Fruity Cereal, crushed
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¼ cup Pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup Dried Blueberries
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Mini Candy Covered Chocolates