Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Whisk ingredients for dressing or mix them in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl, combine ingredients for salad.
- Add dressing and toss.
- ½ cup - non-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons - pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon - apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon - dark sesame oil
- 1teaspoon - ginger
- 1 tablespoon - honey
- 4 cups - green cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups - purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups - shrimp, steamed, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup - pineapple, chopped
- 1 - red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 - carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup - green grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon - sesame seeds