Happy Valentine’s Day from Twice As Good! Try out these Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Hearts for a lovely and healthy snack!
15 Minutes, Inactive Time 3 Hours
- Mix the strawberry gelatin and water in a bowl until there are no lumps.
- In a blender puree the strawberry gelatin, strawberries, and sugar until smooth. Strain the seeds from the puree.
- Combine the strawberry puree and yogurt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Portion the mixture into 2-12 cup heart shaped silicone molds.
- Place a strawberry slice on top of each heart.
- Place the molds onto a baking tray and freeze for 3 hours.
- Remove the frozen hearts and place on a plate.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over all of the strawberry hearts. Enjoy.
2-12 cup Heart Shaped Silicone Molds
- 1 package Strawberry Flavored Instant Gelatin
- 1/4 cup Boiling Water
- 3 cups Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 6 Strawberry’s, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted