Happy Halloween from Twice As Good! We¹ve made a trick that is actually a delicious treat! Try out these peanut butter Eyeball Cookies at your spooktacular Halloween party!
2 Dozen Cookies
- In a bowl combine the crushed cookies and peanut butter, use your hands to mix well. Form the peanut butter mixture into small golf ball size balls, place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave save bowl and melt the chocolate chips on 30 second intervals stirring each time until all of the chips have melted.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and coat evenly, use a spoon to remove the coated ball and place them on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Place one gummy candy in the center of each coated ball to make an iris.
- Place one chocolate chip in the center of each gummy candy to make a pupil. Allow the white chocolate to fully harden for about 10-15 minutes.
- Next pour a bit of the red food coloring in a small cup or bowl and dip a toothpick or very fine brush into the food coloring and make wiggly lines next to the iris to imitate veins on an eyeball. Enjoy your eyeball cookies.
Toothpick or Fine Brush
- 4 cups Shortbread Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Ring Shaped Gummy Candy
- Chocolate Chips
- Red Food Coloring