- In a jar combine vinegar, garlic, shallots, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Shake well.
- Put greens, tomatoes and mushrooms in a bowl and toss with salad dressing.
- Place salad on flatbread. Top with cheese.
Equipment:Jar with lid
- 1 - Garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons - Shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon - Honey
- 2 tablespoons - White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons - Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 bag - mixed greens (arugula, radicchio, escarole, endive), torn into small pieces
- ½ cup - grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup - Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces - Flatbread Crackers
- 2 ounces - Pecorino Cheese, shaved thin