Celebrate National Oatmeal Day with our Twice as Good Oatmeal Cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350° Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Fit a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Whip butter, coconut oil, white and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg whip until incorporated.
- Add salt and baking powder. Mix.
- Mix on the lowest setting add flour, oats, spice and milk. Last add chocolate chips.
- Allow cookie dough to rest for 5 minutes.
- Spoon tablespoon size balls onto the prepared baking sheets allowing an inch between each cookie.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Center should still be slightly soft. Cool on cooling rack. Enjoy!
- ½ cup Softened Butter
- 3 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 large Egg, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips