Flyte’s Carrot Soup
- Place butter and then carrots in pressure cooker. Cook on low pressure for 35 minutes.
- Add ginger, lime leaf, lime juice/zest to a blender.
- After carrots are cooked add contents to blender and blend on high. Slowly add carrot juice until smooth. Double check seasoning.
- Garnish with thinly sliced scallions, shaved raw carrots, and Meyer lemon oil.
- ¼ pound Butter, divided
- 2 pounds Chopped Carrots
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1teaspoon Salt
- 32oz Carrot Juice
- 1 Kefir Lime Leaf
- 1 Lime
- Scallions for garnish
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil for garnish