Yield: 4-6 Servings Cooking Time: 5 hours Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Foods That Warm You! (Season 3)
- Place ground turkey and beans in a slow cooker.
- Slowly pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and chicken stock.
- Next, add spinach, onion, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 hours on the medium heat setting.
- Serve the chili in small bowls and top with cheddar cheese, parsley and cheddar crackers.
Slow CookerFull Episode: Foods That Warm You! (Season 3)
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup Tomato Paste
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 3 cups Spinach
- 1 White Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Cheddar Crackers