Recipe courtesy of Beach Bistro
Yield: 1 Serving Cooking Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: A Taste of the Gulf Coast (Season 5)
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on grouper, put into pan. Sauté grouper approximately two minutes (or until a deep golden brown) then flip to other side. Take the pan off the heat.
- Drain off the oil and place the pan in a 325° oven for approximately five to seven minutes or until white and flakey throughout.
- Finish with room temperature citrus butter, orange segments, chives and almonds.
- Use your favorite local butter (Beach Bistro makes their own butter from a local dairy’s cream) and add freshly squeezed citrus of your choice as well as a little of the zest from that citrus. Whisk together.
- You may also add in a little of your favorite chopped green herb as well as salt and pepper to taste.
Measuring SpoonsFull Episode: A Taste of the Gulf Coast (Season 5)
- 8 ounces Filet of Gulf of Mexico Grouper
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Citrus Butter (see notes below for suggestions on citrus butter)
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Fresh Orange Segments