Yield: 4 - 6 servings Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Combine asparagus, hearts of palm, scallions, mixed baby greens, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a food processor mix coconut milk, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, honey and canola oil.
- Toss salad with dressing. Top with macadamia nuts.
- 20 - asparagus spears, blanched
- 1 pound - hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 2 - scallions, sliced
- ½ pound - mixed baby greens
- ⅓ cup - roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- ½ cup - coconut milk
- ¼ cup - rice vinegar
- ¼ cup - lime juice
- 3 tablespoons - honey
- 1 cup - canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste