Recipe courtesy of SkyCity Restaurant
Directions:Washington Cherry Preserves:
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine cherries, sugar and lemon juice. Slowly cook covered over medium heat stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. Can be stored up to a week in the refrigerator.
- Combine honey and jalapeño in a small saucepan and slowly warm for 10 minutes, longer if desired to be more spicy
- Lay Speck flat on work surface, place cheese on one end and roll to completely envelop cheese.
- 6 cups Cherries, pitted
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 each Jalapeño (seeded if less spicy desired)
- ½ pound Flagship cheese, cut into 1 ½ oz. rectangles
- ¼ pound Speck ham, thinly sliced (prosciutto will work as well)