Jerk Chicken Strips
- Place the chicken tenders in a large bowl.
- Put all of the ingredients for the marinade in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken tenders and toss them until they are fully coated. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Heat a grill pan to medium heat. Grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Garnish with scallions.
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, chopped
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ¾ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Green Onions, chopped for garnish