- Heat pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice, honey and salt and pepper. Whisk. Add mango, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and parsley. Stir gently.
- Wash fillets and dry well. Season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side. The center should be clear and flaky. Allow to cool.
- Cut fish into ¼ inch pieces and add to mango mixture. Stir gently.
- Spoon ¼ cup of mango mixture into 1 large lettuce leaf. Roll tightly.
- 1 - mango, diced
- ½ cup - pineapple, diced
- 2 - tomatoes, diced
- 1 - red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons - cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons - parsley, chopped
- 1 cup - lime juice
- 1 tablespoon - honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon - olive oil
- 2 fillets - mahi-mahi, 4-5 ounces
- 6 leaves - romaine lettuce, large