We love trying new ingredients in our everyday dinners. This week we gave our salmon an Asian twist with the use of Miso made from soybeans. If you love Asian flavors give our Miso Salmon a try. We hope your day is Twice as Good!
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Dry the fillets of salmon with paper towels. Once the fillets are dry lay them out on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the miso, ginger, honey, soy sauce, and lemon zest and juice. Stir with a spatula until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Use a pastry brush to brush each fillet of salmon with the miso mixture.
- Bake the salmon in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Top with sliced scallions. Enjoy!
- 4 (6 ounce) Salmon Fillets
- ¼ cup White Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 Scallions, chopped