- Wash and dry cherries. Use a cherry pitter to remove all of the pits from the cherries. Leave the stem attached.
- Melt the white and dark chocolate chips in two different bowls in the microwave. Be sure to melt the chips in 20-second intervals, stirring between each interval.
- Repeat until both kinds of chips are melted.
- Holding the cherry by its stem, dip it halfway in the dark chocolate. Set it on a tray lined with wax paper and repeat the process for all of the cherries. Place the cherries in the freezer for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- Next, holding the cherries by the stem dip the cherries into the white chocolate. Then sprinkle on the decorative sprinkles before placing the cherries back on the tray.
- Cherries can be kept at room temperature or chilled.
- 24 Fresh Cherries with Stems
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Round Decorative Sprinkles