No Bake Spiderweb Cheesecake
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor to make cookie crumbs. Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl. Add melted butter and salt. Mix until it resembles wet sand.
- To make crust, add cookie crumbs to 9-inch spring form pan. Press crumbs with bottom of cup or your hand to form sides of crust at least ¾ up from the bottom of the pan. Chill crust while you make cheesecake filling.
- To make filling, start by fitting paddle attachment to stand mixer. Add cream cheese and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy. Next, slowly add powdered sugar and granulated sugar. Last add sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks with whip attachment or hand mixer.
- Fold ¼ of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Once incorporated add remaining whipped cream.
- Carefully pour filling into prepared crust. Use small offset spatula to smooth top.
- Pour melted chocolate into piping bag. Cut small hole in tip. To make the spider web design, start buy piping a spiral design from the center outward on the cheesecake. Next pipe 10-12 lines starting from the center to the edge. Chill cheesecake for at least 4 hours before slicing. Enjoy!
9-inch Spring Form Pan
- 35 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 7 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2– 8 oz packages Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 oz Dark Chocolate, melted