January 24th is Peanut Butter Day! Celebrate with our Twice As Good PB&J Tart!!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 inch tart pan with non stick pan spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the crust in a large bowl and mix well. Pour the crust mixture into the prepared tart pan and press down with your finger tips to form the crust (spend extra time on the fluted edges of the pan). Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, allow to cool.
- Spread the jam on the bottom of the tart crust.
- To make the filling whip the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer until it is light and fluffy. Spread the peanut butter layer evenly over the jam. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Last heat the cream in a small pot to a simmer then quickly pour over the chocolate chips, mix with a spatula slowly until all of the chocolate chips are melted. Pour the chocolate ganache over the peanut butter layer. Return to the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours before slicing. Enjoy!
9 Inch Tart Pan
- 2 cups Quick Oats
- 1 cup Crushed Vanilla Wafers
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1Egg White
- ½ cup Melted Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Raspberry Jam (or your favorite jam)
- 1 cup Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips