Celebrate National Orange Blossom day on June 27th with our Twice as Good Orange Cake!
1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Fit stand mixer with paddle attachment. In bowl, mix sugar and orange zest on low speed for 3 minutes.
- Add butter and mix for an additional 3 minutes.
- Slowly add eggs one at a time. Mix on medium speed until batter has doubled in volume.
- Alternatively add sifted flour and orange juice. Finally, add orange blossom water and vanilla.
- Spoon batter into Bundt pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center is clean once removed.
- Allow cake to cool completely before removing from pan.
- To make icing: combine all ingredients. Use hand mixer or whisk to whip ingredients until smooth and shiny.
- Top cooled cake with icing. Slice and enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Cake Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Orange Zest
- ½ cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice ( 5-7 Oranges)
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Orange Blossom Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 2-3 tablespoons Milk
- ½ teaspoon Orange Blossom Water
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt