Yield: 4 - 6 servings Cooking Time: 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add raisins and stir.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 1 egg, milk, whipping cream and orange zest. Mix well.
- Spoon flour into cream cheese mixture until thoroughly mixed.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon the batter 2 tablespoons at a time creating small dollops throughout the cookie sheet, leaving a half-inch space between each one.
- Brush dough with remaining egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- 2 cups - whole-wheat flour
- ¼ cup - sugar
- 1 tablespoon - baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - baking soda
- ½ teaspoon - salt
- 8 ounces - cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup - raisins
- 2 - eggs
- ½ cup - milk
- 1 teaspoon - orange zest
- ¼ cup - whipping cream